This project requires a student with:
- Undergraduate degree in biomedical engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or other engineering discipline with background in biomechanics &/or imaging.
- Familiarity or experience with medical imaging, especially MRI, or demonstrated capacity to rapidly acquire these skills
- Interest in, or experience with, medical device development
- Interest in sleep disorders such as obstructive sleep apnoea
- Ability to work in a magnetic resonance imaging environment (i.e. no implants or other medical conditions that would preclude working with MRI).