The ideal candidate should have
· First Class Honours degree or equivalent in biomedical science, molecular biology and/or immunology
· Intrinsic curiosity about cancer biology and a passion for learning
· Bright, hard working and committed to undertaking a PhD
· Good communication skills
· Ability to work individually and in a team to strive for research excellence
The PhD candidate will have access to Garvan Institutes state-of-the-art science facilities which incorporates a range of cutting edge technologies, equipment and expertise.